Daedalus WalletYoroi Wallet
- First of all, you can download the Daedalus Wallet from daedaluswallet.io.
- When you start it for the first time, it takes a while until the blockchain is synchronized.
- After the synchronization is complete, you can start creating your wallet.
- Just use the slides below to do so.
Create Daedalus Wallet
Send with Daedalus
Click on the ‚Send‘ tab in the wallet
Enter the address of the recipient and the amount
Confirm the transaction with your password and click on ‚Send‘
In the overview you can see that the transaction is being executed
The transaction is now completed
Receive with Daedalus
In the ‚Receive‘ tab, several addresses are listed – all of them belong to your wallet
Choose one and share it
Under ‚Transactions‘ you can see all incoming and outgoing transactions
In the overview you can now see the current account balance
Delegate with Daedalus
In the ‚Stake Pools‘ tab, all pools are displayed
Look there for HSP – the Honey Stake Pool
Click on ‚Delegate to this Pool‘ and start the dialogue Look there for HSP – the Honey Stake Pool
First you need to choose one of your wallets
Click on ‚Continue‘ to confirm the selected pool
Enter your password to complete the process
The wallet was successfully delegated
In the overview you can now see the wallet and the pool
Delegate to Honey Stake with Daedalus
- Search for [HSP] under „Stake pools“
- Select and click „delegate“
- Earn reward